Graduate Studies - Application Process
Minimal average grade requirement:
PhD - 90
To register for the MSc/PhD in brain sciences:
1. First, register at the BIU website here.
2. After registering on the website, upload the following documents using the online form for advanced brain sciences degrees:
- Certification of registration to the university.
- One-page letter describing the reasons for choosing brain sciences and your expectations of the program.
- CV including a list of publications (if available).
- Transcript of courses and grades in previous degrees.
- At least two academic recommendation letters.
Note: The registration process will only be completed after all the above documents are uploaded to the site.
If you’re interested in the MSc program in brain sciences and would like to receive more information, contact us at email@example.com.