Graduate Studies - Application Process
Minimal average grade requirement: 85
To register for the MSc/PhD in brain sciences:
1. First, register at the BIU website here.
2. After registering on the website, please send the following documents to email@example.com
- Certification of registration to the university.
- One-page letter describing the reasons for choosing brain sciences and your expectations of the program.
- CV including a list of publications (if available).
- BSc and/or MSc diploma.
- Transcript of courses and grades in previous degrees.
- At least two academic recommendation letters.
If you’re interested in the MSc program in brain sciences and would like to receive more information, contact us at: